Can I change test transaction amount from 1000 Rs to another amount?

Yes! You will need to revise the Annual CTC of the employee from 12000/annum to any other desired amount and then run the test transaction.

Leave a Reply 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial